Friday, November 9, 2007

Arlington NAACP Wants You

Photo Credit: Heather Parker


The NAACP of Arlington, Virginia is looking for volunteers.

We need Event Planners to help us plan next year's Gala.

We need young people interested in learning about the rich history People of Color have contributed to Arlington County.

We need young people interested in helping the Black Heritage Museum Marketing Department.

We need volunteers to become Allies to work with Arlington Parents using the P.A.S.S. rescources.

The NAACP needs you.

Please visit us today.

1 comment:

Alton said...

Hi,

My name is Alton Ward and I am in graduate school at Georgetown and work in public relations in DC. I was a member of NAACP during undergrad back in Texas and would love to volunteer/get involved with the Arlington chapter. I live in the Courthouse area and have experience in marketing, communications, and event planning. I am about to renew my membership today as well. Perhaps there is something I can do? Also I would like to come to the meetings if possible?

Thanks,

Alton
mrtexasgent@gmail.com